(Thank you Son Pari for sending these inspiring tips in E-mail )
If you implement all of these tips or only half of it then your life
will be easy and awesome.
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. & while you walk,
SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, Pray to ask God’s
guidance for your purpose, today.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food
that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli,
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires,
issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot
control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a
college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them
for everything !
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what
their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: In five
years, will this matter?’
17. Help the needy,Be generous ! Be a Giver’ not a Taker’
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is,it will change.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your
friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed,Pray to God and Be thankful
for what you’ll accomplish, today !
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. Share this to everyone on your list to help them lead a
Who is God
When GOD solves your problems,
you have faith in HIS abilities;
when GOD doesn’t solve your problems,
HE has faith in your abilities.
અને છેલ્લે છેલ્લે…
માનવી કિનારે બેસીને દરિયાનો વાંક કાઢે છે,
ડુબી જાય તો નસીબનો વાંક કાઢે છે,
સંભાળીને પોતે નથી ચાલતો,
અને પડી જાય તો ‘પથ્થર’ નો વાંક કાઢે છે.